Why Choose Canyon Creek?
A mid-priced custom cabinet manufacturer founded in 1981, Canyon Creek Cabinet Company operates from a 285,000 square-foot factory & showroom in Monroe, WA. Our four product lines–Cornerstone, Millennia, Katana and Closets Plus–provide designers and homeowners options for every room in the home.
Cornerstone framed cabinetry offers inset and beaded inset construction with a wide range of custom options. Standard options include over 100 door styles at multiple price points, 12 wood species (plus laminates and thermofoils), and nearly unlimited stain and paint options. Our wide range of finish enhancements like glazing, distressing and sand-through let you personalize your cabinet design even further.
Millennia frameless construction shares most of the standard options of Cornerstone, with a full-access design that eliminates the face frame. Millennia also gives you upscale contemporary options like bamboo and rift white oak, plus wood alternatives such as Greenlam, high gloss foil, metal and TSS.
Katana provides a budget-friendly frameless option with limited custom options. 26 door styles, 5 wood species (plus TSS and high gloss laminates) and 17 colors with optional glazing allow plenty of design flexibility.
Closets Plus offers a great opportunity to enhance your customers’ home storage. From the master suite walk-in to the linen closet or pantry, better organization is high on every homeowner’s wish list. Pre-designed modules make ordering easier, and components are available in most of our standard stains so you can match the closet design to other areas of the home.
From standard to custom, partnering with Canyon Creek means that you have access to the skilled craftspeople who understand our product lines and what quality means. Most have been long-term employees and take pride in what they do.
There are hundreds of cabinet manufacturers who are members of the Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association (KCMA) but a limited number who have passed the KCMA performance testing and are certified in the KCMA’s Environmental Stewardship Program (ESP). Canyon Creek Cabinet Company is one of those companies who are certified in both.
KCMA’s ESP recently earned approval from the ANSI, and the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) now references ESP as the standard for eco-friendly cabinets.
ESP Info (PDF) | download
- Honesty with owners, customers, vendors and fellow employees
- A safe and progressive work environment
- Treat our fellow employees, vendors & customers with fairness and respect
- Provide an environment of open communication, growth, opportunity, participation and information with our employees
- Continually improve with appropriate speed our products, processes, technology and services to meet changing market demands
- Be a good community citizen
- Be ecologically responsible
- Accept responsibility for our actions both individually and collectively
View more about our commitment to being a good neighbor.
- Canyon Creek was the 1st cabinet company to be awarded the KCMA Environmental Stewardship (ESP) certificate
- We are CARB and F4 certified
- Our fleet consists of Clean Idle certified trucks
- Much of our wood waste is recycled or reused
- Low VOC finishes are better for our employees and for homeowners
- Energy conservation measures include low-energy and LED lighting both indoors and out
- State, consumer & industry awards recognize our commitment
Quality Policy (PDF) | download
We recognize the importance of dependable lead times, and we’re proud of our longstanding 4 week lead time for most products. While a few products and programs take a bit longer to fulfill, we’re well below the industry standard of six to eight weeks–or longer!
Our dealer network is the bedrock of our business, and we provide a wide range of services and tools to help you succeed:
- regional sales reps located in key markets
- friendly and responsive in-house customer service
- marketing support
- extensive sales kit & literature offering
- training program, at our plant or in your neighborhood
- website with CC Business access for forms, price & specifications info, 20-20 downloads and much more
- eStatus: online, real-time order tracking
- showroom display program and selection centers
Download our Dealer Partnership Guide to see all of the ways we support your business.