Last week Washington Governor Inslee extended his “Stay Home Stay Healthy” order until at least the 4th of May. Because this extension did not change the conditions of his original order, based on the information we have now, manufacturing at Canyon Creek will remain shut down.
Under the conditions of his order, we believe we qualify for multiple exemptions. Getting clarification and approval from the governor’s office regarding our understanding of the exemptions has been difficult. We continue to press the issue with his office and hope to get answers soon. If we are successful, we could restart manufacturing operations relatively quickly, at least on a limited basis.
We know this is a difficult time for everyone and we are deeply disappointed by our temporary inability to service our valued customers. The situation is more frustrating given that some Washington-based cabinet manufacturers are operating, having either obtained exemptions from the governor or by deciding to ignore the order altogether.
I am pleased to share that our customer care and support teams continue to work from home handling order submissions, Special Product Requests (SPR) and answering any questions you may have. We are committed to supporting you in any way we can.
I again share the following as a reference to help in answering some of the questions we have received.
- Email and telephone communications will remain active and we will do our best to follow up with you quickly – (800)-228-1830 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All converted orders that have yet to be released for production will be moved out to the first delivery date possible. Please note that this is a fluid situation and all promise dates will be based on the information available to us.
- Until restrictions are lifted, all previously produced and ready-to-ship orders will remain in our secure temperature-controlled warehouse until we can determine delivery options.
- We will continue to take new orders. And all new orders will be entered as a “quote only” with an email acknowledgement. These orders will not be converted until a firm delivery date can be assigned.
- Once restrictions are lifted, we will communicate a targeted delivery schedule. Each order will be prioritized based on the sequence in which they were received.
Rest assured that we are doing everything we can to return to normal operations as soon as possible. Please continue to do everything you can to stay safe and healthy.
President & CEO
Canyon Creek Cabinet Company