Canyon Creek Cabinet Company (“Canyon Creek”, “we”, or “us”) understands that you care about how we collect, use, and share information when you interact with our websites, social media sites and handles, email, and other online services (our “Services”), and we value the trust you place in us.
- the types of information we collect through our Services
- how we use and protect that information
- the types of information we may share with others and under what circumstances
- the choices you have regarding our collection, use, and sharing practices
- details regarding our use of third-party cookies and other tracking technologies
- We also include specific disclosures for residents of California and Nevada.
This Policy applies when you interact with us through our Services. It also applies anywhere it is linked. It does not apply to non-Canyon Creek websites that may link to the Services or be linked to or from the Services; please review the privacy policies on those websites and applications directly to understand their privacy practices.
We may make changes to this Policy from time to time. We will post any changes, and such changes will become effective when they are posted.
Persons with disabilities may obtain this notice in alternative format upon
request by contacting us at email@example.com or calling 800-228-1830.
Information We Collect
Information you give us
Some of the Services may include features or services that permit you to enter contact information and other information about you. We collect and store any information you enter on our Services. This includes:
- Contact information, such as name, email address, mailing address, and phone number when completing forms, registering to use our Services, or completing transactions.
- Business information, such as company name, business information, and contractor license number.
- Audiovisual information, such as videos or photographs of completed work.
- Financial information, such as payment card information, bank account information, and credit information.
- Sensitive personal information, such a date of birth.
- Location information, such as zip code, when using “Where to Buy” Canyon Creek products or services location feature.
- Content of communications, which is any information you may provide when sharing customer feedback, responding to surveys, or interacting with customer service.
- Any information or data you provide by commenting on content posted on our Services (including social media platforms). Please note that these comments are also visible to other users of our Services.
- Information about which of our products and Services appeal to you, and other information about your preferences, when you interact with us through our website or by email.
- Professional or employment-related information, such as education history or work history, when you apply for a job with us.
- Medical or health information, such as when reporting a claim or incident.
Some of this information may be collected by external parties on our behalf. For example, we use a payment processor when you engage in a transaction on our site.
When you interact with the Services, certain information about your use of our Services is collected automatically. This includes:
- Details of your visits to our site and information generated in the course of the use of our site (including the timing, frequency, and pattern of service use) including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, the resources that you access, and how you reached our site. Some of this information is collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies, as well as through your web browser or device. Canyon Creek may rely on partners to provide features of our sites and Services using data about your use of Canyon Creek and other sites.
- Details regarding the device you use to access our Services, including, but not limited to, your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- Advertising information when you interact with our ads and newsletters, including special advertising and other unique identifiers that enable us or third parties working on our behalf to target advertisements to you. Please be aware that our advertising partners may collect information about you when you visit third-party websites or use third-party apps, who may use that information to better target advertisements to you on our behalf.
- Information that you make available to us on a social media platform (such as by clicking on a social media icon linked from our Services) or that you make publicly available, relating to our products or services, including your account ID or username and other information included in your posts.
- Business record information when you place orders for products through our Services.
Below is a list of these partners with links to more information about their use of your data and how to exercise your options regarding tracking.
|Essential||Google Tag Manager|
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may collect the following information from third-party sources:
- Information about your credit history from credit reporting agencies.
- Information about your interaction with advertisements on our Services, or ads that we place on third party websites, from online advertising companies.
- If you decide to invite others to the Services, we will collect your and the other person’s names, email addresses, and/or phone numbers to send an email or text message and follow up with the other person. You agree that you will obtain the other person’s consent before giving us his or her contact information. You also agree that you will not send us the contact information of a minor. We will inform any other person you invite that you gave us his or her information in the invitation email.
We may use the information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- To allow you to create an account.
- To contact you regarding promotions, discounts, and other Services, provided by Canyon Creek or our third party business partners, and when you request email newsletters or brochures.
- To contact you in response to an inquiry or complaint.
- To provide you with our products and services, including to complete transactions, take steps to enter into a contract for sale or for services, process payments, fulfill orders, and send service communications.
- To enable additional features on our Services and to provide you with a personalized service.
- To provide you with the best service and improve and grow our business, including by understanding our customer base and purchasing trends, understanding the effectiveness of our marketing, including by understanding our customer base and purchasing trends.
- To understand how our Services are being used, track site performance, and make improvements.
- To deliver tailored advertising on our Services based on your preferences or interests across services and devices and measuring the effectiveness of ads.
- To detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be fraudulent or illegal, and to comply with legal requirements regarding the provision of products and services.
- Service Providers: We engage the following types of vendors to perform functions on our behalf, such as: delivery services; customer information management; customer communications and marketing services; recruiting; billing and collection; order fulfillment; auditing and accounting; professional services/consultants; analytics services; security services; and IT support. There are limited circumstances in which the service provider collects data directly from you when their privacy policies may also apply.
- Social Media Platforms: Where you choose to interact with us through social media, your interaction with these programs typically allows the social media company to collect some information about you through digital cookies they place on your device and other tracking mechanisms they place on your device. In some cases, the social media company may recognize you through its digital cookies even when you do not interact with their application. Please visit the social media companies’ respective privacy policies to better understand their data collection practices and the controls they make available to you.
- Dealers and other Business Partners: To enhance your experience on our Services, we provide information to authorized dealers of our products. We provide this information to our dealers so that they may better serve you in obtaining our products and services. In addition, we may send e-mail promotions to our dealers or other business partners.
- Government Entities/Law Enforcement: We may share information when we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorized or required to do so to respond to lawful subpoenas, warrants, court orders, or other regulatory or law enforcement requests, or where necessary to protect our property or rights or the safety of our employees, our customers, or other individuals.
- Other businesses in the context of a commercial transaction: We may change our ownership or corporate organization while providing the Services. We may transfer to another entity or its affiliates or service providers some or all information about you in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, acquisition, sale of assets or any line of business, change in ownership control, or financing transaction. We cannot promise that an acquiring party or the merged entity will have the same privacy practices or treat your information as described in this policy.
Additional Information About our Data Collection and Sharing Practices
Data retention: We may store information about you for as long as we have a legitimate business need for it.
Cross-border data transfer: We may collect, process, and store your information in the United States and other countries. The laws in the United States regarding information may be different from the laws of your country. Any such transfers will comply with safeguards as required by relevant law.
Information about children: The Services are intended for users age thirteen and older. We do not knowingly collect information from children. If we discover that we have inadvertently collected information from anyone younger than the age of 13, we will delete that information. Please contact us with any concerns.
Sharing of Medical or Health Information: To the extent that we receive protected health information about you, that information is subject to electronic disclosure to the extent permitted by applicable law.
How We Secure the Information We Collect From or About You
We use a combination of physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect the information we collect through the Services. While we use these precautions to safeguard your information, we cannot guarantee the security of the networks, systems, servers, devices, and databases we operate or that are operated on our behalf.
Your Options and Rights Regarding Your Information
Your CC Business Account : Please visit your account page to update your account information.
Email unsubscribe : If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future communications from Canyon Creek, you can click the unsubscribe link at the
bottom of any email newsletter, or email us at Marketing@CanyonCreek.com, and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.
- The following industry organizations offer opt-out choices for companies that participate in them: the Network Advertising Initiative, the Digital Advertising Alliance , and the European Interactive Digital Advertising Initiative .
- You may use our cookie settings menu.
- You may contact us directly.
If you exercise these options, please be aware that you may still see advertising, but it will not be personalized. Nor will exercising these options prevent other companies from displaying personalized ads to you. If you delete your cookies, you may also delete your opt-out preferences.
Jurisdiction-specific rights : You may have certain rights with respect to your personal information depending on your location or residency, as described below. Please contact us to exercise your rights.
California Shine the Light
Residents of the State of California have the right to request information from Canyon Creek regarding other companies to whom the company has disclosed certain categories of information during the preceding year for those companies’ direct marketing purposes.
California Consumer Privacy Act
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides California residents with rights to receive certain disclosures regarding the collection, use, and sharing of “Personal Information,” as well as rights to know/access, delete, and limit sharing of Personal Information. The CCPA defines “Personal Information” as “information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household.” Certain information we collect may be exempt from the CCPA because it is considered public information (i.e., it is made available by a government entity) or covered by a specific federal privacy law, such as the Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act, the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, or the Fair Credit Reporting Act. To the extent that we collect Personal Information that is subject to the CCPA, that information, our practices, and your rights are described below.
Right to Notice at Collection Regarding the Categories of Personal Information Collected
You have the right to receive notice of the categories of Personal Information we collect, and the purposes for which those categories of Personal Information will be used. This notice should be provided at or before the time of collection. The categories we use to describe the information are those enumerated in the CCPA.
- Personal Identifiers :
- We collect your name, phone number, and email address and contact address when you create an account or complete a transaction. If you choose to create an account, you will also be asked to create a username, and we will assign one or more unique identifiers to your profile. We use this information to provide the Services, respond to your requests, and send information and advertisements to you.
- We collect your social media handle and basic account information when you interact with our Services through social media.
- We collect a unique numerical identifier, assigned to you by a first-party cookie, automatically when you use our Services in order to identify you, provide the Services, keep you logged in to the Services, prevent fraud, and provide you with targeted information and offers.
- We may collect medical information and health information about you if you provide it to us when reporting an incident or claim. We use this information to respond to your requests and address claims or complaints.
- We collect your IP address and device identifier (Device ID) automatically when you use our Services. We use this information to identify you, gauge online activity on our website, measure the effectiveness of online services, applications, and tools, and serve targeted advertisements and offers based on your use of our Services or other online activities.
- Additional Personal Identifiers (sensitive): We currently use a third-party provider to process payments on our behalf. The third-party provider collects payment information when you provide it to us, which may include your credit card number or a bank account number, when you complete a transaction. We use this information to streamline and facilitate payments and transactions. We may also collect health information if you submit an injury claim.
- Commercial Information : When you engage in transactions with us, we create records of goods or services purchased or considered. We also collect payment information, such as payment method and transaction amounts. We use this information to processes your transactions, measure the effectiveness of our Services and provide you with targeted information, advertisements and offers.
- Biometric Information : We do not collect information about your physiological, biological, and behavioral characteristics.
- Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity Information : We collect information about your browsing history, search history, information regarding your interaction with websites, and applications or advertisements automatically when you utilize our Services. We use this information to gauge online activity on our website, measure the effectiveness of online services, applications, and tools, and to serve targeted advertisements based on your online activities.
- Professional or employment-related information : We collect information about your current employer and your employment history if you apply for a job with us. We use this information to conduct background and other screening activities, and to promote our Services to others.
- Education information : We collect information about the institutions you have attended and the level of education you have attained if you apply for a job with us. We use this information to conduct background and other screening activities.
- Inferences drawn to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences or characteristics : We do not currently collect this type of information.
We sell the following information:
- Personal Identifiers : We provide your name, email address, and phone number to our business partners.
- Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity Information : We exchange your browsing history, search history, information regarding your interaction with websites, and applications or advertisements with our advertising and business partners.
Your rights under the CCPA
- Opt-out of sale of personal information : You have the right to opt out of our sale of your personal information to third parties. To exercise this right, please visit our Do Not Sell My Personal Information page or call us at 800-228-1830. Please be aware that your right to opt out does not apply to our disclosure of personal information to service providers.
- Know and request access to and deletion of personal information : You have the right to request access to personal information collected about you and information regarding the source of that personal information, the purposes for which we collect it, and the third parties and service providers with to whom we sell or disclose it. You also have the right to request in certain circumstances that we delete personal information that we have collected directly from you. Please contact us to exercise these rights.
Residents of the State of Nevada have the right to opt out of the sale of certain pieces of their information to other companies who will sell or license their information to others. At this time, Canyon Creek does not engage in such sales. If you are a Nevada resident and would like more
information about our data sharing practices, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Contact Information: Please contact us if you have questions or wish to take any action with
Telephone: 1 (800) 228-1830
Mail: Canyon Creek Cabinet Company
16726 Tye St SE
Monroe, WA 98727
Making a request to exercise your rights : You may submit a request to exercise your rights to know/access or delete your Personal Information through any one of the following means:
- For California residents, by clicking on our Do Not Sell My Personal Information link.
- By filling out a Consumer Data Request Form .
- By calling us at 1-800-228-1830.
- By writing to us at our mailing address above.
We may have a reason under the law why we do not have to comply with your request, or why we may comply with it in a more limited way than you anticipated. If we do, we will explain that to you in our response.
Verification : We must verify your identity before responding to your request. We verify your identity by asking you to provide personal identifiers that we can match against information we may have collected from you previously. We may need to follow up with you to request more information to verify identity. We will not use personal information we collect in connection with verifying or responding to your request for any purpose other than responding to your request.
You may authorize another individual or a business registered with the California Secretary of State, called an authorized agent, to make requests on your behalf. We require that you and the individual complete declarations in order to verify the identity of the authorized agent and confirm that you have authorized them to act on your behalf. Please see our sample forms here .