What’s Behind the Cabinetry?
Canyon Creek manufactures affordable, quality cabinets at our facility in Monroe, WA. We recognize the responsibility that comes with being a large manufacturer, and we are committed to being a good corporate citizen, to the benefit of our employees, owners, and the community at large.
It is the mission of Canyon Creek Cabinet Company to be the #1 residential cabinet company in volume, design, value, service and customer satisfaction in every region we have manufacturing facilities. We will provide our stakeholders with acceptable profits and our customers with high value through quality cabinetry and dependable services in the most efficient manner possible. Download our mission statement.
Our Core Values Are:
- Honesty with our owners, customers, vendors and fellow employees.
- Do what we say we will do.
- Provide a safe and progressive work environment.
- Treat our fellow employees, vendors & customers with fairness and respect.
- Provide an environment of open communication, growth, opportunity, participation and information with our employees.
- Continually improve with appropriate speed our products, processes, technology and services to meet changing market demands.
- Be a good community citizen.
- Be ecologically responsible.
- Accept responsibility for our actions both individually and collectively.
Companies that are certified in this voluntary program are going above and beyond to develop environmentally preferable products that contribute to the well-being of the environment. Points are awarded in five categories (including air quality, product resource management and community relations), and are reviewed annually.
Cornerstone & Millennia (PDF) | download
Katana (PDF) | download
Closets Plus (PDF) | download
Quality Policy (PDF) | download
CARB Compliance (PDF) | download
Learn more about:
- How we manage wood waste
- A clean, efficient Finish department
- Dust Collection, Clean Idle trucks, recycling & more
We’ve been focused on sustainable manufacturing for more than 20 years, and constantly look for better materials, ways to cut energy use, and create less waste. Programs such as the By-Product Synergy Group NW and Green Cabinet Source help us achieve those goals.
The wood sheet stock we use to build our cabinets is compliant with a number of stringent standards regarding low formaldehyde levels.
View formaldehyde info
Who We Are (PDF) | Download
View the memberships page.